Mesoterapia para la caída del cabello
Electroporation and Virtual or Needless Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy for hair loss is a technique that uses shots of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts for a variety of purposes.
Michel Pistor, a doctor in France, developed the technique in 1952. It was originally used to relieve pain. Recently it has gained popularity in the United States.
Today, mesotherapy is used to remove fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face, reduce cellulite, fade wrinkles and lines, tighten loose skin, recontour the body, lighten pigmented skin and treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss which is what we will talk about in this article.
La técnica más desarrollada utiliza un dispositivo de electroporación (también conocido como aguja virtual) o agujas muy finas (mesopen) para realizar una serie de pinchazos en la piel y estimular las células dérmicas. La idea que subyace a la mesoterapia es que corrige los problemas subyacentes, como la mala circulación y la inflamación, que provocan daños en la piel y su envejecimiento.
How Does Mesotherapy Works?
Mesotherapy for Hair Loss Treatment is a non-invasive microneedling/electroporation technique that transdermally delivers nutrients such as vitamins, trace elements, peptides and growth factors directly to the hair follicle to prevent hair loss and hair thinning. The specialized cocktail is an hydrosoluble sterile solution that minimizes hair loss, improves hair quality, rejuvenates hair cells and prompts new hair growth. It can also help with thinning hair, improve blood circulation, restore hair color and balance hormones affecting hair follicles. It is not necessary to have a baldness problem to start hair rejuvenation therapy, we recommend to encourage your clients to have this procedure as a preventive therapy as well.
Best Mesotherapy Product For Hair Loss Treatment
Hair Factor is a product developed with revolutionary ingredients exclusive of Armesso that acts as a coadjuvant in treatments for alopecia and capillary rejuvenation. The properties of the combination of four elements cause the effectiveness of the product reflected in visible and long-term results.
This product regenerates and activates hair follicles, regenerates the extracellular matrix to strengthen new hair roots, induces angiogenesis, stimulates the growth of vascular endothelium, and extends the life of hair follicles due to its active ingredients:
- IGF 1 (Oligopeptide – 3) Prompts cellular differentiation and the proliferation of dermal fibroblasts, it also raises the levels of collagen and elastin strengthening the hair as much as it stimulates hair follicles to produce more dense and strong hair.
- BFGF (Oligopeptide – 3) Promotes the generation of new epidermal cells and induces the synthesis of collagen and elastin, favors the normal growth of skin, heals and repairs wounds.
- VEGF (Rh – Polypeptide – 9) Stimulates hair growth, induces angiogenesis, and facilitates the nutrition of hair follicles.
- Copper Peptides (Copper tripeptide – 1) Inhibit the 5-alpha reductase enzyme and stimulate the proliferation of the dermal papillae of the follicle, thus, the growth thereof raises the production of the vascular endothelium factor and prolongs the life of hair follicle.
- Caffein Studies of the morphology and regeneration of epidermal cells did find that the association of caffeine with specific Growth Factors (EGF, VEFG) present an enhancement of their properties.
- D-Panthenol Pantothenic Acid participates in the Krebs cycle, corresponding to the metabolism of Caron Hydrates, Lipids, Proteins, and in the synthesis of fatty acids, thus regulating sebaceous secretion and the formation of keratin.
- Hair Nutrition Complex (Active Soil Complex) Is a nutritional compound that acts as an assistant in the treatment of hair growth. Acts directly on the follicle, providing the energy needed for the hair’s formation. It has a superior antioxidant capacity over blueberries and pomegranates to deliver healthier-looking skin. Acts as a delivery system to boost the effectivity of other ingredients offering maximum results.
*This product is exclusive for professional sale and use. Registered in each country as per health regulations.
Importance Of A Good Diagnosis Before A Mesotherapy Hair Loss Treatment
Proper evaluation of hair loss is critical to ensure that the most effective hair loss treatment is selected. The following are some common types of hair loss:
Hereditary hair loss: It is the most common form of hair loss, which usually comes on gradually and can be successfully treated in most cases. It mainly includes male and female-pattern hair loss.
TE hair loss (Telogen Effluvium): This is the second most common type of hair loss. TE (temporary and reversible hair loss) often appears as diffuse hair shedding. Any sudden physical, emotional change or shock could cause TE.
Patchy hair loss: also known as alopecia areata (AA), which is an autoimmune disease. It can be quite sudden and often appear as circular or patchy bald spots on the scalp. For some, AA can spread to any part of the body.
Traction hair loss: also known as traction alopecia. This may be caused by wearing pigtails, cornrows, or braids, or using tight hair rollers, tight hat bands, etc. It is curable if there is no permanent damage to the follicles.
Is important that you, as a professional esthetician, make a proper diagnosis of the root of your patient’s problem, to offer the most effective treatment, and make it clear what the expected results will be.
Hair Loss Mesotherapy Protocol
- Work on a clean scalp.
- Use the high frequency comb over the working area for approximately 3 minutes.
- Disinfect the area to be treated with a cotton pad soaked in antiseptic, preferably without alcohol.
- Divide the hair in rows, discharge the product topically and infuse it using electroporation or microneedling, you must pass the mesopen at least three times in the same row. The distance between rows should be about 1 finger wide.
- The working depth must be 0.3 – 0.5, The amount of product to discharge in each row is approximately 0.3 to 0.5ml.
- Comb the hair back in order to notice the receding hairline. Disinfect the area and start from one sideburn upwards, following the receding hairline, until reaching the other sideburn. The distance between rows should be approximately 1 finger wide. Avoid areas with visible blood vessels and veins or moles.
- If there is pinpoint bleeding, reduce the length of the microneedles.
- If after microneedling there is product left, apply it topically and massage the scalp gently.
- After the therapy the client should not comb the hair and should not wash it until the next day.
Recommended Number Of Sessions
- One session once a week during 8 weeks .
- Repeat the cycle if needed
- Maintenance sessions every month
At Home Care Instructions
- Avoid submerging in water (pools, ocean, bathtub) at least for 72 hours after microneedling.
- Avoid activities that cause sweating.
- Do not expose yourself to the sun.
- Do not cover the head with hats or caps for the first 24 hours.
- Wash the hair with AMD Shampoo once a week if the hair is washed everyday or every other day; and once a month if hair is washed once a week.
- After washing the hair, apply the AMD Capillary Hair Lotion and massage the scalp, do not rinse.
- Drink 1 supplement of Arum Life daily, which is hydrolyzed collagen peptides that improves collagen of hair, skin and nails.